2022 Investment Bank Internship Program in Wroclaw - May
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Credit Suisse Investment Bank fully integrates our Equities, Fixed Income, Capital Markets and Advisory franchises into one division to deliver a consistent, creative and high-value client experience. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients access leading ideas, products and solutions.
Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research. We are dedicated to our clients and work to achieve the strategic goals of the bank with the highest standards of Conduct and Ethics in all our interactions.
During the 3-months assignment, we will provide you with formal training in products and markets. You will receive on-the-job practice, mentoring and have a chance to support our traders based in London. You will work as an analyst within one of the product areas and will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with our systems and processes.
The internship program is our core-hiring channel for our full-time Analyst class, therefore we require full-time availability (40 hours) after the internship. Your field of responsibility
You will undertake an assigned desk-specific project during your internship and work on group projects with other interns. This will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills. Your managers will work with you on a review process, which provides structure to your placement and gives you an outline of placement requirements and goals. Core responsibilities of a role will greatly vary based on the support area allocated to you, as well as individual learning pace. Your future colleagues
You will be assigned a Credit Suisse Buddy, who will support you prior to, during and after your internship. Your manager will make sure that your tasks are exciting and appropriate to the level of your knowledge. The Investment Bank in Wroclaw consists of the following core support areas, each containing a number of teams providing services to partners or clients of the Investment Bank. During your internship - you will support one of these areas:
- Trade Management - supporting Trading/Sales Teams and our external clients to ensure accurate, timely and efficient capture and execution of trades in the bank's core risk and trade processing systems.
- Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management - responsible for the management of the client relationship from the inception and post trade execution through a variety of activities covered within our Client Onboarding as well as Initial, Ongoing and Legal Due Diligence functions.
- Regulatory Services - collaborating with parties across the bank to make sure that all trading desk activity is in line with the regulatory requirements and ensuring visibility of these can be provided across the firm. The Embedded Support function are also working on regulatory, operational efficiency and control projects to ensure that we follow the sophisticated regulatory framework that governs our business and our Infrastructure is fit for purpose.
- Execution Funds - supporting Credit Suisse's Execution Desk in Zurich, which is responsible for trading of Mutual Fund orders in the primary market as well as supporting execution services, New Issues and Structured Products Subscription Platform & Lifecycle Management and Origination Buy-Side teams.
- Product Aligned COO - Supporting Trading/Sales and the above areas covering numerous activities, ensuring critical metrics are aligned to the Investment Bank risk profiles and providing central coordination from business divisions to regional/divisional governance meetings. You Offer
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- A leader who naturally attracts followers
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A helping team member who builds excellent relationships
- Proficient and confident English speaker
- Knowledge in German will be an asset
- Interested in financial markets and how they operate
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
- Available for 30-40 hours per week
- Full-time availability after the internship.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.