2022 Compliance Academy Full-Time Program in Wroclaw - July
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Compliance Academy program has been in Wroclaw since 2012, helping many ambitious individuals to start their professional career. Our program provides an insight into the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer division, which oversees and enforces the applicability of laws and regulations throughout the entire bank. As Compliance Academy trainee, you have the opportunity to develop your professional skills, learn about the bank's products and businesses, and the financial services industry and its regulatory environment.
In 2019, the Compliance Academy Wroclaw was recognized by PARP (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development) as one of the best initiatives in Poland connecting education and business. The Compliance Academy is a 24 months graduate program, which begins in July and offers:
- Valuable work experience in the compliance and risk field with hands-on understanding of global financial regulations and financial markets
- Rotation opportunity between compliance teams (one rotation after 12 months) - you will be given a chance to work in different compliance areas e.g. surveillance, control room, marketing materials compliance review, policy and trainings
- Comprehensive training in compliance, risk and finance subjects including sessions conducted by senior managers
- Opportunity to engage in extra projects including charity work
- Personal efficiency trainings and support from the program managers to ensure ongoing personal and professional development.
We offer flexible working hours and additional benefits including private medical care, life insurance, multisport card/cinema tickets, sports events and lively community groups within Credit Suisse. You Offer
While our employees have a wide range of experience, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of perfection and achievement.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills with a strong sense of customer service
- You are a collaborative team member who builds positive relationships
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and you are a critical thinker
- You are a self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and find ways to achieve them
- You demonstrate proficiency in English; knowledge of another foreign language will be an asset
- You are available to work 30-40 hours per week
- You graduate in 2021 or 2022.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.