2021 Compliance Academy in Wroclaw - Summer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Compliance function of Chief Risk and Compliance Officer division ensures that Credit Suisse aligns with applicable laws and regulations and provides compliance support to all businesses and functions across all regions of the bank.
The Compliance Academy program has been in Wroclaw since 2012, helping many talented individuals to start their professional career. Our program gives you the opportunity to develop your professional skills, learn about the bank's products and services and acquire a good understanding of the financial services industry and its regulatory environment. During the program you will work in different compliance areas of CRCO organization e.g. surveillance, control room, marketing materials compliance review, policy and trainings.
The Compliance Academy is a 2-year internship program, which starts once a year in summer and offers the following:
- Valuable work experience in the compliance and risk field
- Rotation opportunity between compliance teams (two 12 months rotations)
- Hands-on understanding of global financial regulations and financial markets
- Comprehensive training on compliance, risk and finance including sessions conducted by senior managers
- Personal effectiveness trainings and support from the program manager to ensure ongoing personal and professional development
- Social, networking and charity events
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits: private medical care, life insurance, multisport card/cinema tickets, sports events and community groups within Credit Suisse
In 2019, Compliance Academy was recognized by PARP (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development) as one of the best initiatives in Poland connecting business and education. You Offer
While our employees have a wide range of experience, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of customer service and ability to build positive relationships
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of another foreign language will be an asset
- Critical thinking with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and find ways to achieve them
- Dependable team member
- Availability to work 30-40 hours per week
- Graduate in 2021
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.