2020 Swiss Universal Bank Graduate Program - Wroclaw
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer About Swiss Universal Bank
Swiss Universal Bank division has built an organization of over 300- employees with 10 years tenure in Poland, providing a wide variety of services like project and product management, finance and controlling, marketing and communications, operations and business management as well as Application Development. We provide comprehensive services with high quality and efficiency for private clients, corporates, institutions and governments. About the Program and Benefits
Our program is an exclusive opportunity for Graduates to join Credit Suisse and learn about the banking industry, its services and products offered. It gives you the chance to develop professional skills, industry knowledge and on-the-job experience within diversified areas, i.e.: marketing, fund industry, finance, project management, operations and application development.
Please note that you will first need to complete a three-month internship (beginning in Spring on a yearly basis) and then be selected to join the SUB Graduate Program dedicated for top talents.
This unique program starts once a year in Summer and offers the following:
You Offer We are looking for ambitious young talents with
- A 17 months of a comprehensive development
- Full time employment
- Unlimited timing contract
- Competitive salary
- Rotation opportunities to demonstrate skills within 4 career tracks: project management, finance & reporting, banking operations, data analytics
- Job shadowing Days
- Trainings, knowledge sharing sessions and involvement with stakeholders
- The opportunity to collaborate globally
- The chance to learn from experienced senior colleagues
- Regular manager's feedback on work progress
- The ability to work on impactful projects
- Networking Events
- Work spirit where client-focus, partnership and pro-activeness are recognized and inspired
- Work life balance culture where you can join sports groups (i.e. skiing, kung fu, dive, hiking) or various of communities (i.e. travelers, photo club, board games)
- Participation in various activities (i.e. charity days, promotion via social media, Christmas Party, Diversity & Inclusion Networks events)
- Additional benefits: healthcare, free fruit in the office, pension scheme , healthy back massages, Multisport card / cinema tickets, MyBenefit Platform, employee referral program
- Client-focus and commitment to developing creative solutions
- Strong professional social skills in English and/or German
- Critical thinking with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent relationships skills to build global collaboration
- Excellent communication skills and recognize the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical skills, with raw intellectual ability
- Availability to work full time (40 hours per week)
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a dream to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.