Treasury/CIO Product Control (P&L and Risk)
ABOUT Treasury/Chief InvestmentOffice.
T/CIOGlobal Operations is part of the Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) whichis responsible for firm wide asset and liability management including:
ABOUT Finance & Risk Data Operations :
- Aggregating and managing the firm's structural interest raterisk, primarily through a global investment portfolio.
- Managing the firm's funding and liabilities, including bothlong term debt and short term cash deployment.
- Aggregating, managing and reporting the firm's liquidityrisk.
- Aggregating and managing the firm's structural foreignexchange.
- Managing the end to end risk weighted assets and capitalprocess.
Finance & Risk Data Operations (FRDO) is a globaloperations team supporting the monitoring and control of transaction andposition data sourced from 70+ Line of Business product systems into multipledata aggregation platforms and used by Treasury, Risk and Finance/Capital tosatisfy internal and external reporting needs. The team is responsible for ensuring a timely, accurate and completedataset prior to downstream distribution on a daily and monthly basis. This role will perform the operationsactivities for a specific asset class which includes but not limited to performingthe following operations activities; Feed Monitoring/SLA Management, adjustmentprocessing, data variance and exception monitoring, issue management and dailyand close management activities. Responsibilities:
- Support the daily and month end close processsupporting Finance/Capital, Risk and Treasury
- Own and review data quality exceptions for dataloads and reporting during the daily close. Collaborate with team members and peers to drive resolution of dataquality and system issues across all feeds
- Partner with the Line of Business data providers tounderstand key business drivers and perform root cause analysis. Identify data anomalies and trends and usingproduct knowledge help identify business risks and facilitate remediation
- Support all production change management activitiesrelating to data requests and controls, inclusive of defining requirements,user testing and production checkouts
- Constantly work to mobilize change in order tosimplify processes and enhance controls
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationshipsacross Line of Business, Consumers of data including Treasury, Risk andFinance, Technology and other Corporate Finance teams with the goal ofcontinuing to identify and address client needs.
- Participation in and adherence to operationalinternal controls, governance and metrics preparation
- Drive aspects of production of the monthly metricsreporting, as requested or as required
- Develop written procedures covering all aspects ofrequired business as usual tasks
- Participate in cross-functional training to ensureadequate coverage
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably within operations
- Sound Knowledge of varied financial products desired but not required
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines
- Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with business partners independently
- Candidate should be flexible with working weekends when required for Quarter End and Production releases
To be considered for this role, you may be required tocomplete the video interview powered By HireVue. AboutJ.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services,offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local marketpresence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staffaround the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day,365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're lookingfor collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our newcorporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of aglobal community, working with people around the world and with a companythat's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key newlocation for our business.
J.P.Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer .