Treasury/CIO - Regulatory Reporting Operations - Analyst
Treasury/CIO CAO - Analyst - Regulatory Reporting Operations (Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk) ABOUT Treasury/Chief Investment Office
T/CIO Global Operations is part of the Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) which is responsible for firm wide asset and liability management including:
- Aggregating and managing the firm's structural interest rate risk, primarily through a global investment portfolio.
- Managing the firm's funding and liabilities, including both long term debt and short term cash deployment.
- Aggregating, managing and reporting the firm's liquidity risk.
- Aggregating and managing the firm's structural foreign exchange.
- Managing the end to end risk weighted assets and capital process.
ABOUT: Regulatory Reporting Operations (Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk)
The Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Reporting Operations team within T/CIO provides support for the firm in regards to liquidity risk infrastructure (LRI) and structured interest rate risk (SIRR) reporting. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all information in support of the firm's internal and regulatory Liquidity Risk and Interest Rate Risk reporting and analytics
- Meeting external regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, 5G, COREP, Stress, IRRBB etc.)
- Supporting regulatory reviews and assessments (CLAR, ILAAP, Recovery and Resolution etc.)
- Liaising with reporting stakeholders including Liquidity Management (LM), Liquidity Risk Oversight (LRO) and all JP Morgan Line of Business Treasury teams, on reporting methodologies, adjustments and policy updates
The team is comprised of ~ 90 people with locations in North America, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Poland and India. Responsibilities
- Support the production of internal and external global liquidity regulatory reporting (LCR, ALMM, NSFR, EMR etc.) in line with Basel guidance
- Review, adjust and attest to the quality of liquidity and interest rate risk data on a daily basis across all entities in the firm
- Perform product reconciliations & assist with daily balance sheet variance analysis
- Determine business drivers behind variances and communicate impact to partner groups such as Liquidity Risk Oversight and Liquidity Management
- Perform data analysis to identify & implement business validation rules to support transition to an exception based operating model
- Identifying improvements and leverage available toolsets (Robotics, Xceptor, Abacus, Tableau, Excel, Access, Python) to own and implement changes through to completion
- Support LRI tech/business enhancements and assisting in technology related developments, ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing
- Continually identify and enhance the overall control environment and operating model across the core operational activities; improving timeliness and reducing operational risk to the firm
- Prepare key performance indicators or metrics
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/policy department
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Strong analytic, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Understanding of varied financial products or balance sheet management is required
- An understanding of Basel liquidity and/ or interest rate risk reporting would be preferred
- Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) is required
- Candidate should be flexible with working weekends when required for Quarter End and Production releases
To be considered forthis role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered ByHireVue. About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.