Transaction Regulatory Reporting Analyst- Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland Warsaw Mazowieckie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
We're looking for a professional individual who wants to apply their financial market knowledge and further develop their understanding of a growing sector of the financial markets at the heart of regulatory reform. With the continued high rate of change in the regulatory reporting space, Regulatory Operations professionals have the platform to significantly impact their environment and the wider business.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to perform financial analytics and reporting and data analytics and engineering. Our division also provides critical operations design and handles capital markets operations to ensure business flows smoothly across our global offices. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
We are a globally located team that exists to ensure that the firm fulfills a wide range of non-financial reporting obligations. The London team is responsible for reporting to external stakeholders in the EMEA region, including the reporting and monitoring of trade, transaction and position information across a wide range of traded financial products and business lines. The characteristics of the team have to marry the firm's culture of teamwork and diligence with the nature of regulatory obligations: ever changing, with a need for precision and fast turnaround.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Primarily covering MiFID and EMIR transaction reporting regulatory obligation
• Perform analysis on remediation and corrective actions working closely with Production, Remediation and technology teams
• Deliver formal requirements documentation for Technology to address transaction reports for remediation and production discrepancies
• Perform verification, validations and testing of the data provide by Technology prior to submission.
• Actively participate in the development of the strategic control framework for Regulatory Operations
• Ensure effective partnership with various sub-dvisions to ensure effective handover of new processes and controls
• Participate in strategic initiatives across the global Regulatory Operations department
• Develop strong working relationships with other areas of the firm including the Front Office and Middle Office teams, Technology, Legal, Compliance, as well as interaction with external parties and regulators to support various reporting functions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in an Operations Control Environment
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to organise and prioritise own workload and drive results
• Flexible, proactive and self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
• Strong interpersonal skills together with the ability to influence others and make decisions
• Experience with regulatory reporting
• Working knowledge of trade lifecycle
• Working knowledge of tradable financial products, e.g. equities, fixed income, exchange traded derivatives, OTC derivatives
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.