- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Cloud Operations Engineer
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Cloud Operations EngineerReady to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Run platform across Global Regions and ensure consistency in our use of Cloud Services
• Be a recognised and trusted partner for business application owners and other technology teams who seek to make use of Cloud based infrastructure
• Special responsibility for:
o ensuring that Standard Chartered own images in the cloud environments are fully consistent with Bank audit and compliance requirements and fully consistent with the design ethos and technical requirements of external and internal cloud providers
o ensuring that all relevant platforms are being efficiently and appropriately supported in SCB Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) toolchains,
o Cloud platform estate management including license / support subscription oversight, control and best utilization, automation of estate reporting and management o operational design, maintenance and continuous improvement of event and audit logging frameworks and systems for cloud environments
o Incident Management for issues related to Cloud Services, acting as senior escalation and control point for Cloud Support
Our Ideal Candidate
• Experience of deploying and controlling virtual machines in a cloud services environment, preferably with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
• Experience and expertise in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise - coding, tooling and techniques, particularly evidence of leading organisational and cultural change to adopt CI/CD practises (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, Openshift, Splunk, ELK, AppDynamics)
• Experience with at least one of data analytics tools such as Splunk and/or ELK
• Deep expertise in UNIX/Linux server and workload virtualisation, including hypervisors, networking
• Experience and demonstrable accomplishments as a DevOps engineer
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.