Senior Business Analyst with QlickView
The Project Senior Analyst is a professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Responsibilities:
- Ensure creation of project plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Identify key stakeholders who will participate in project scope definition. Identify, document, and understand project dependencies
- Ensure appropriate resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensure change control is executed throughout project.
- Establish project communication needs and support creation of project communication plan.
- Track actual project costs, identify variances, and re forecast project costs as needed.
- Measure project management performance against standards.
- Create the project risk management plan.
- Work with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years' experience
- Excellent analytical and processing skills
- QlikView experience required
- QlikSense & Nprinting experience preferable
- Operations processing experience preferable
- Strong knowledge of SQL an database management
- Understanding of data quality principles
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Comfortable working independently in an environment focused on ownership and accountability
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Global exposure
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .