Senior Business Analyst
The Trans Srvcs Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency. Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Provide feedback on project related activities informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Oversee responses to requests and deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Utilize knowledge of how own team coordinates with the sub function and contributes to the objectives of the overall business
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and processes and for the area or function
- Evaluate moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact
- Lead ad hoc projects as required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role
- Effective people management, leadership and development skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct stakeholder management activities
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree/Univeristy degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .