Senior Business Analyst
The Payments Transformation
is a Global Program which has the objective to remodel the core payment infrastructure to provide a strong foundation for new age treasury product ecosystem.
This is a role within the Payments Transformation Project team based in Poland. The role entails managing the project processes from gathering of requirements through to the implementation of changes across a suite of applications. The role will require the individual to work with various stakeholder groups, including Client Operations, Product and Technology.
This role would suit a self-starting individual, who is keen to work both independently and as a team player, and as and when situations arise, having the ability to be completely adaptable to changing business requirements and deliverables is essential. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and operational leadership into the annual book of work
- Deliver key strategic projects across the TTS ecosystem and be accountable for meeting delivery dates and targets
- Communicating progress of the project(s) to relevant Senior Management
- Drive department adherence to Quality Management System
- Track and monitor project activities against agreed business dates
- Identify, track and document issues and risks where appropriate
- Ensure documented reviews of project documentation takes place
- Ensure Project deliverables are unit and system tested
- Communication relating to project updates, status and deliverables
- Provide strong analytical, technical, business and/or management expertise to the group
What we offer:
- Prior experience of large multi-stream projects and programs
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience producing excellent communication material and presenting to Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint and Sharepoint
- Experience of writing requirements documentation, e.g. CR's, BRD's, FRD's etc. is necessary
- Experience in any or all of Cross border payment processing, SWIFT standards, ACH payment processing, Cheque processing and Nostro reconciliation would be useful
- Project management experience / qualification a plus
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive salary and social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Excellent working environment
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .