Senior Business Analyst
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 19
Senior Business Analyst
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19011546
Markets&Securities Services is a global unit responsible for all securities account and fund accounting services. Join one of our departments within the CSC Poland to have a unique opportunity to progress your career with one of the largest financial services institutions in the world. Would you like to contribute to our mission of enabling Growth and Progress? Then, your place is here!
Due to the intensive expansion of business in Warsaw, we are looking for new employees.
What would you do as a Senior Business Analyst?
- Co-operate closely with business stakeholders form the Global Operations structure, whilst ensuring efficiency and compliance to local and global regulations.
- Invoke and lead projects across Operations;
- Prepare testing plan and test execution in UAT environments;
- Challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation;
- Perform root cause analysis of common processing problems;
- Manage client and business ad-hoc queries and requirements;
- Support manager with team management tasks;
- Formulate project plans that assess resource requirements and timescales for execution to ensure overall project timescales can be met;
- Display appropriate involvement in Department strategic planning.
What would You get in return?
- International working environment at the office,
- Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment),
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.),
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad),
- Task- based working time, availability of remote work,
- Great atmosphere in our offices,
- Access to unlimited number of trainings.
What do you need to become our Senior Business Analyst?
- Genuine interest in financial markets and with at least 3-5 years of experience in Financial Services;
- An excellent understanding of Financial Operations;
- Ability and experience in project management/leading;
- Very good command of English (min.B2);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team Management experience would be an additional asset.