Senior Auditor - Risk
This role directs the timely delivery of complex high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Bank Handlowy, their affiliates and of Bank Handlowy's regulators. Responsibilities:
· As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
· Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
· Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
· Performs audits mainly related to risk management with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
· Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
· Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
· Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
· Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
· Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
· Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
· Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing. Qualifications and Competencies:
· MA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
· Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
· Specific subject matter expertise regarding risk management.
· Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
· Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
· This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
The role of the Senior Auditor is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .