Risk Reporting Senior Analyst
The Treasury Management Reporting team within Finance & Risk Infrastructure focuses on producing, analyzing and reporting accrual risk metrics for businesses throughout the firm. The team works with Risk Managers, Treasury and Finance to establish reporting requirements, develop the tools and analysis necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products while continuously updating the process to reflect the current business structure. Key responsibilities:
- Evaluate and validate interest rate risk exposure which includes the validation of transactional cash flows to explain risk drivers as it pertains to DV01 and EVS.
- Explain mathematical concepts as it relates to the calculation of risk sensitivities to a non-technical audience.
- Effectively communicate and engage with members of Treasury, ALM, Independent Market Risk and FP&A to explain drivers of variances in interest rate risk measures..
- Analysing material movements to understand underlying drivers and providing concise explanations.
- Partnering with the business, FP&A, Technology and Market Risk Managers to ensure data accuracy, correct product risk modeling, and balance sheet forecasting to establish precise factor calculation
- Identifying and executing on potential process improvements and capabilities to enhance consistency, transparency, and reliability of accrual interest rate risk reporting and analysis.
- Communicating issues identified to impacted parties and implementing corrective action plans.
- Providing analysis and commentary for presentation of the consolidated accrual interest rate risk metrics at ALCO.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the finance services within a Treasury or Market Risk function.
- Deep understanding of Fixed Income risk factor sensitivity analysis.
- Solid understanding of Asset and liability management and balance sheet analysis
- Excellent fixed income product knowledge including valuation methodologies.
- Sound grounding on Market Risk Management methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with Risk Modelling of Fixed income securities including Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency Swaps and rates products.
- Excellent data analysis skills are essential.
- A high competency level with VBA and SQL. Additional programming knowledge and advanced excel skills a plus.
- High level of focus with particular emphasis on attention on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to function effectively against deadlines and work within a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels across departments and geographic centres
Ability to work on prioritise when working on multiply projects or deliverables.
- Graduate/Post-graduate qualification in a technical discipline including Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Applied Economics/Finance or MBA from a highly accredited institution.
CPA, CFA, FRM a plus.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment, gaining knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale IT
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Comprehensive package of trainings
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .