Risk Models and Validation Senior Analyst
- Implementing best practices in model risk management at the Bank, including ensuring compliance of internal policies, procedures and processes for model risk management with external and internal regulations,
- Effective cooperation with units within the Bank and consultations with Citi units - managing model risk, units building and validating models,
- Updating of Policies and other regulations within the Department's responsibility, including adaptation to regulatory requirements - primarily in the area of model risk management, obtaining appropriate approvals, interpreting and explaining the provisions of the above regulations, ensuring compliance of documents with external regulations,
- Coordination / participation in projects related to the Department's tasks and regarding risk management, including in the area of implementation of new supervisory regulations (CRR/CRD, Recommendations and Resolutions of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, EBA guidelines),
- Review and verification of models designed by the owners of the Department, tools and methodologies for checking the correct functioning of models in the Bank,
- Support of other Teams and Offices in the scope of building business and analytical tools supporting other key processes of the Department,
- Ongoing substantive support for employees who act as model owners in the model risk management process at the Bank,
- Preparation and conducting trainings / presentations in the field of the Department's work,
- Ensuring good cooperation with other areas of the Bank.
As an employer we offer:
- Mathematical, statistical or economic education,
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a financial institution - the preferred area of risk management,
- Experience in credit risk modeling, preparation of business analyzes using advanced quantitative methods,
- Experience in building basic credit risk models,
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment covering the Bank's risk management area (CRR / CRD, KNF recommendations, EBA guidelines),
- Good knowledge of quantitative methods,
- Basic programming skills (SAS, VB),
- Experience in database management,
- The ability to think analytically and the ability to combine business and technical knowledge,
- Fluency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Access, Power Point,
- Fluent English - together with technical vocabulary,
- Very good communication skills,
- Resistance to stress,
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Training or certificates confirming the abovementioned knowledge.
- Occasion to develop in dynamic and challenging, but still very friendly, work environment;
- Opportunity to work in cooperation with qualified Polish and foreign specialists from various areas of the bank's operations;
- Stable full-time employment and attractive salary;
- Rich social package (including medical care, fitness card, life insurance, additional pension insurance).
The role of Risk Models and Validation Senior Analyst is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .