- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Risk Manager - Technology & Operations
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Risk Manager - Technology & OperationsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Key role specific responsibilities
1. Control Self-assessment / Control and Metrics
• Oversee the / support STS domains in the execution of control self-assessments
• QA of self-assessment outcomes, gaps (process, control, metrics, testings) and remediation actions
• Oversee remediation action completion
• Support STS domain risk teams in the definition of new controls, metrics, control testing
• Manage the risk and controls library for STS
• Ensure that changes coming from new or updated internal standards are reviewed against current controls and gaps identified are remediated
• Research and source industry best practices to improve on the risk library and control catalogue (NIST, ISO…)
• Provide guidance / advisory on the industry best practice on control design, KCI, KRIs,KPIs metrics
2. Control Testing
• Establish and manage a control testing team that will execute all control sample testing / control testing for STS - test definition, planning execution, automation
3. SWIFT CSCF Attestation / continuous compliance monitoring
• SPOC for STS for all SWIFT CSCF related matters such as monthly metric review and control testing to identify non-compliances and supporting the annual attestation process
4. Team Management
• Manage the Control Assessment and Testing team (7 staff across 3 locations)
Our Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate should have at least 12 years of experience in Technology Risk Management, Information Security or other related roles. The preferred candidate will have an in-depth understanding of controls required to manage Information and Cyber Security risk and preferable experience with tools that have been used in the industry. Further, experience in Financial Services or other heavily regulated industries (e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, etc.) is preferable. Clear, Concise and Articulate communication of complex and conceptual topics is required for success.
In addition, the following qualifications are preferred:
1. Relevant industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, CISA, etc.)
2. Experience with Technology Implementation or Operation
3. Process Design and Analysis
4. Documentation and Textual Analysis
5. Data Analytics
6. Experience negotiating with and influencing technical stakeholders
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.