Resourcing Support (UK & Europe)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Role Purpose
Resourcing Support are responsible for efficiently and effectively completing all resourcing administration processes for new hires and internal moves, including hardcopy CV management and system updating, interview scheduling, offer letter and contract creation, processing interview expenses and vendor invoices, pre-employment verification check co-ordination with external vendors. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop effective relationships with Resourcing Specialists, ensuring that requirements are clearly understood and service levels are met
- Support Resourcing Specialists in updating JRs and posting quality adverts aligned to the employer brand on to job boards
- Provide assessment / selection administrative support, as required e.g. candidate set up, pulling candidate profiles
- Print and compile documentation (e.g. CVs) for Resourcing Specialists, as required
- Initial CV and phone screening
- Schedule interviews and assessments, coordinating candidate, hiring manager, Resourcing Specialist diaries, booking rooms and facilities (e.g. video conferencing) as required
- Support relevant Resourcing Specialists in organizing assessment days and booking careers fairs, as required
- Initiating Rehire checks and ABC if needed
- Produce and issue hiring forms; offer letters, contracts and packs promptly, ensuring all contract administration is completed promptly, accurately and efficiently and is signed off as required
- Track completion of all resourcing administration against deadlines e.g. contract return dates, joining letter issue dates, following up wherever required to ensure all administration is completed properly, in a timely manner
- Record remaining candidate details in PeopleSoft for Bank ID generation, resolving any problems with Bank ID creation / issue
- Effectively manage general queries from candidates, hiring managers, suppliers and team members, identifying and resolving the root cause of any issues, managing issues appropriately and escalating for action as required
- Effectively and efficiently use Tale and PeopleSoft to manage the end to end resourcing process, recording all relevant details (e.g. applicant contact, interview times and dates) and keeping the system up to date at all times
- Review dashboards and other reports to identify and action any necessary
- Track record of working successfully within an administrative environment, preferably within Resourcing/HR (in-house or search firm / consultancy)Fluency at English
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Track record of working successfully in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritizing, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines
- Ability to deal with a high volume of work, remaining positive when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Flexibility and customer focused approach
- Good written and verbal skills (sound grammar and attention to detail in written communication)
- Strong ability and desire to work as and be part of a team
- Ability to think laterally / solve problems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Office)
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection)
- Knowledge of HR databases (e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Proven experience in working in a complex matrix, with a broad base of cultures, dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .