Regulatory & Control Ops Subdiv - Transaction Reg Reporting-Associate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities include the following:
• Contribute to the execution of non-financial regulatory reporting obligations (eg. MIFID, EMIR and other),
• Be part of a Team setting standards for regulatory reporting requirements implementation within the Firm and ensuring that these standards are met,
• Perform analysis on reporting anomalies, remediation and corrective actions working closely with respective Production, Remediation and Engineering teams,
• Advise on regulatory risk and requirements to facilitate commercial activity,
• Analysis of internal client and external regulatory inquiries related to trade, transaction, position and client assets data,
• Enhance the reporting process by documenting requirements to address regulatory reports for remediation and production discrepancies,
• Perform verification, validations and testing of the data provided by Engineering prior to submission,
• Actively participating in the development of the strategic control framework for Regulatory Operations,
• Work collaboratively across multiple business lines and stakeholder groups in strategic initiatives across the global Regulatory Operations department
• Develop strong working relationships both internally including the Front Office and Middle Office Technology, Legal, Compliance and externally to support various reporting functions ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity