Regulatory Compliance Expert
- Ensuring support for Bank's unites in the scope related to the Bank's activities in the financial markets area, including products and services of financial markets (in particular in the area of the treasury activities) to ensure Bank's activities are compliant with internal normative acts, as well as relevant regulations and regulators' recommendations;
- Analysis and implementation of Polish and EU regulations as well as guidelines and recommendations of regulators regarding activities on financial markets;
- Providing advice on regulatory requirements regarding financial markets products and services and participation in projects related to the Bank's activities in the financial markets area;
- Compliance risk management through execution of the compliance risk management processes (identification, assessment, reporting);
- Preparation of internal regulations, procedures, instructions.
As an employer, we offer:
- At least 5 years' experience in financial institution in the area related to financial markets, in particular in Compliance or Legal;
- Master degree in law or finance/economics;
- Very good knowledge of Compliance processes in the financial markets area;
- Knowledge of financial markets products and services;
- Knowledge of local and EU regulatory requirements, regulations (including MiFID, MAR, Benchmarks Regulation, PRIIPS, EMIR) as well as market standards regarding financial markets;
- Fluent English.
• Work in a dynamic and challenging financial institution;
• Professional development in a modern organization with an established position on the market;
• Attractive social package (private health care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan).
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .