Quantitative/Senior Software Developer - Systematic Trading Strategies
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Systematic Trading Strategies (STS)
Do you think that computer algorithms can outperforms market benchmarks? In Systematic Trading Strategies (STS) group we believe they can, we start by combining academic research with industry leading trading expertize to create automated strategies designed to achieve our client needs; whether that's profitable returns, diversification or systematic hedging. This has some similarities to hedge funds, but we have the benefit of leveraging the banks cutting-edge sell-side technology stack and operational efficiency to lower costs and increase transparency.
This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a high paced environment.
Our STS Strats team in Warsaw will sit firmly at the core of the STS Strats team, developing cutting edge, scalable and resilient infrastructure which can be levered across the STS Strats team. Why Global Markets Strat:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Our team offers a unique opportunity to engage with many stakeholders, internal and external, to solve their analytics problem
- We have a diverse universe of projects to work on, keeping everyone from the mathematical genius to the code wizard hooked.
- The relatively young and fast growing business of STS requires participation in architecture design for green-field builds and incremental enhancements of our existing state of the art infrastructure.
- Learn from the foremost experts in finance, technology, and math who are diverse in their academic, professional and cultural backgrounds.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Advanced programming skills (we are looking for both junior and experienced programmers - exact programming language is of lesser importance)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid architectural and design skills that allows to build solution that scale well and allows to incorporate different reporting requirements in one aligned platform
- Interest in / knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to bring innovations and progress by integration of new technologies within current technology software stack.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity