- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Project Manager, Treasury Modelling and Platforms GFS
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Project Manager, Treasury Modelling and Platforms GFSThe Finance Change function is undertaking a multi-year strategic programme delivering scalable high-performance platform with unified data store, integrated risk engines and analytical Business Intelligence tool optimizing the current business model.
The key elements of the programme are from a liquidity forecasting perspective:
• Internal and regulatory liquidity measures (Survival Horizon, Cash Flow Mismatch Report, LCR, NSFR),
• Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
• Interest Rate Risk Service availability & reliability
The Liquidity Strat Project Manager will assist in delivering this programme by:
Project Management focus:
• Being a delivery orientated person, ensuring projects timelines are met, whilst ensuring business priorities are delivered.
• Identifying, analysing and managing through closure risks, issues, changes, assumptions, dependencies
• Driving adoption and alignment with Agile Project delivery frameworks available in the Bank
• Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
• Building strong, effective relationships with the different business stakeholders at group and country level in Treasury Markets/Liquidity Reporting/Liquidity risk teams, and the technology stakeholders across Finance Technology department
• Leading a small team of Business Analysts
Business analysis focus:
• Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, user stories and proposed solutions, achieve the customers' goals
• Gathering, analysing and documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary
• Defining the test cases and coordinating testing execution for assigned scope
• 6+ years of overall work experience and 4+ years of relevant experience combined in Agile Scrum master, PMO function, business analysis function
• Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
• Agile framework or PMP certifications
• Hands on experience in delivering Treasury changes in Tier 1 Bank or treasury department of large corporations.
• Hands on experience in delivering changes for Foreign Exchange products in financial services or treasury department of large corporations.
• Experience in working in multicultural teams
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with a very good standard of English (written and spoken).
• Leading changes following an Agile delivery framework
• Exposure to user centered design
• Exposure to production support
• Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics.
• Exposure to business architecture principles and methods
• Successful Candidate will participate in comprehensive 2-week structured training program which will equip the Candidate with required knowledge to successfully execute their assigned scope of work.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.