Presentations Specialist - Analyst (late shift)
The Presentations Specialist role involves the creation and formatting of documents such as pitch-books, proposals, financial statements and other types of presentations following JPMorgan standards, primarily using the Microsoft Office suite of applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
There is also a design element to our service. A basic understanding of the principals of graphic design and a working knowledge of design software, such as Photoshop and Illustrator are a requirement.
Essential to the role is the ability to think creatively, solve problems and partner for clarity.
This job description outlines the key goals of this role. In an ever-changing commercial environment. This role and its responsibilities will evolve in line with the needs and demands of the business and it is the responsibility of each individual to ensure that they seek development opportunities in partnership and with the support of their line manager Responsibilities:
- Liaising closely with internal clients to deliver their requirements, ensuring some understanding of the information and data being shown and thinking of the best ways to convey it, using creativity, in terms of colour, imagery, layout and infographics.
- Communicating with all levels at any point within the process, readily ask questions or enter discussion to ensure clarity and make suggestions for improvement.
- Producing presentations accurately and efficiently within timeframes, including ability to proof own work.
- Encouraging and seeking feedback to ensure standards are being maintained.
- Planning workload accordingly to ensure you are meeting deadlines.
- Ensuring brand consistency.
- Ensuring skill levels remain proficient and enhanced.
- Collaborating with local and global team.
- Future alignment to specific IB Industry or Product teams - affording more in-depth interaction and relationship building with Bankers at all levels.
- Presentations services is one of many functions within GCFO. There are opportunities to explore career alternatives within the group including Strategy, Business Information, MIS Reporting, Learning & Development (including content & program design and end user training).
- JPMorgan offers an extremely wide range of training and development courses and programs, aimed at enhancing soft and hard skills. GCFO actively encourages staff to utilise all opportunities for self-development.
- Ability to work on late shift (2 pm - 10 pm CET)
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in English language with excellent oral, written and grammar skills
- Previous experience in desktop publishing, graphic design, word processing, data entry or secretarial practice is preferred.
- MS Office proficiency, including macros as needed
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) is essential
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and/or advanced applications e.g. ArcMap or graphic design background would be an asset
- Ability to think creatively and critically
- Self-starter, able to take independent action as well as work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment thriving under pressure
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue. About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.