- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Penetration Testing Senior Specialist
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Penetration Testing Senior SpecialistAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Delivering targeted and intelligence led security penetration testing and certifying SC platform builds through a robust testing methodology and process
• Design and develop scripts, frameworks, tools, and the methods required for facilitating and executing complex attacks, emulating malicious actor behavior aimed at avoiding detection.
• Responsible for operation of security penetration testing and internal tools, researching and analyzing vulnerabilities, identifying relevant threats, corrective action recommendations, summarizing and reporting results.
• Maintain and evolve a mature set of security penetration testing and internal Red Team processes covering all areas of technology.
• Deliver continuous improvement through process re-engineering, technology transformation, integration and exploitation to deliver optimised yet robust services to mitigate threats to the Bank
• Manage and influence stakeholders in understanding risk exposure and containment measures from vulnerabilities the Bank could be exposed to
Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
• Industry certifications will be a plus e.g. CISSP, SANS GIAC, GPEN, OCSP, CREST certifications
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.