- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Penetration Testing Lead
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Penetration Testing LeadAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Planning and delivering targeted and intelligence led project and BAU penetration testing including certifying SC platform builds through a robust testing methodology and process
• Design and develop scripts, frameworks, tools, and the methods required for facilitating and executing complex attacks, emulating malicious actor behaviour aimed at avoiding detection.
• Delivering quality assurance over the quality of third parties as well as internal team engaged by SC
• Provide mentoring to more junior team members
• Scheduling/planning regulatory related penetration testing activities
• Provide thought leadership, research and report on current SC exposure to vulnerabilities and emerging threats and vulnerabilities through periodic management briefings and bulletins and working closely with relevant teams to implement short-gap remediation activities and compensating controls to reduce risk while identified vulnerabilities are being addressed
• Maintain and evolve a mature set of security penetration testing and internal processes covering all areas of technology.
• Deliver continuous improvement through process re-engineering, technology transformation, integration and exploitation to deliver optimised yet robust services to mitigate threats to the Bank
• Manage and influence stakeholders in understanding risk exposure and containment measures from vulnerabilities the Bank could be exposed to
Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
• Industry certifications will be a plus e.g. CISSP, SANS GIAC, GPEN, OCSP, CREST certifications
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.