Operations Change Delivery Project Management Team - PMO Specialist Associate - Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Operations division partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets.
Regulatory & Control Strategy & Change (RCSC) is a global team that acts as a centre of project management excellence for the Operations division focusing on regulatory-related projects. RCSC plans and executes projects with significant regulatory risk and / or strategy implications, in partnership with various teams across Goldman Sachs.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Support projects across organization including project governance and planning
- Provide transparency on project status/issues/risks/dependencies to senior stakeholders
- Actively participate in complex and high-priority projects, manage deliveries with competing priorities, resourcing levels and time constraints across all typical project phases:
- Project initiation and scoping, including definition of plans and setting and managing realistic expectations for successful delivery with project stakeholders
- Business analysis and requirements definition
- Testing and implementation
- Build and manage relationships with key project stakeholders in Operations, Technology and Business
- Provide support and advice to Operations management and project teams on project management standards, tools and methods
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in an PMO role - required
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to provide practical, innovative solutions
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Have a track record of delivering tasks and achieving results independently and on time
- Good organization skills - ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize accordingly and make decisions as required
- Be a motivated, energetic team player, willing and able to learn quickly
- Experience in diverse teams, preferably in the financial services industry
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Demonstrate understanding of Operations processes and procedures; knowledge of processes related to Operations or the Financial Services industry would be an advantage
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio and Sharepoint
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity