Operations - Regulatory & Control Ops - Position Regulatory Reporting - Associate - Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Participate and be responsible for monitoring and adherence to intra-day and week deadlines for non-financial reporting (eg. LTP, ESMA SSR, MiFID II Commodities Position Reporting),
• Assess, oversight and submit non-financial reports externally
• Perform analysis on the firm's regulatory obligations to define the relevant reporting requirements and document into formal requirements and test plans
• Participate in the delivery of strategic projects to improve and broaden the regulatory reporting infrastructure
• Actively participate in the development of the strategic control framework for Regulatory Operations
• Ensure effective partnership with the production and change teams to ensure effective handover of new processes and controls into the live environment
• Partner with Front Office, Legal and Compliance to ensure adherence to the firm's regulatory obligations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in an Operations Control Environment
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex work-flows
• Ability to manage intra-day and longer term intra-week deadlines
• Proven ability to organise and prioritise own workload and drive results
• Flexible, proactive and self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
• Strong interpersonal skills together with the ability to influence others and make decisions
• Experience with regulatory reporting
• Working knowledge of trade life-cycle
• Working knowledge of tradeable financial products, e.g. securities, exchange traded derivatives, OTC derivatives ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity