Operations - Enterprise Operations - Client Onboarding - Analyst- Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OUR IMPACT
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
The AML Remediation team sits within Enterprise Operations - Client Onboarding and supports the Know Your Customer processes across a wide range of business areas and products. The Team's primary function is to partner with key stakeholders (Customer, Compliance, Business, Quality Assurance and External Vendors) to refresh existing/active client relationships with a focus on efficiency, control, and excellent client service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Undertaking AML checks to ensure adherence to all Compliance policies, procedures and regulatory obligations
• Responding promptly and knowledgeably to queries from clients, the business and other internal departments
• Risk and issue identification and escalation.
• Assisting with identifying, defining and enhancing process efficiencies which will benefit Enterprise Operations - Client Onboarding in EMEA and globally
• Participating in regular meetings with Management, Compliance and Quality Assurance to maintain strong relationships across the board
• Participating in ad hoc remediation projects as required
• Providing further assistance as may be required within the Enterprise Operations - Client Onboarding
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Legal & Compliance experience, awareness of the client onboarding process or KYC/AML and regulations knowledge beneficial
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong problem solving/facilitation abilities
• Mature approach and influential communication skills
• Capable of working to deadlines in a high volume, high-pressure environment while maintaining 100% accuracy and positive attitude
• Ability to adapt to change and new challenges
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.