- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager in Finance Regulatory Reporting
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager in Finance Regulatory ReportingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The role of Analyst, Capital Solutions, is a key role on the Capital Solutions team within Group Capital Regulatory Reporting responsible for delivering tactical desktop solutions and working with Change Management to deliver strategic solutions.
• Responsible for a desktop solution (SAS, Excel) technical SME/champion for the Basel IV project
• Consulted for supporting the project team to manage delivery of key reporting and ad-hoc data requests including:
o Basel QIS requests
o PRA queries
o Industry data requests
o Business Impact analysis and investigations
• Responsible for Developing a tactical desktop (SAS and Excel) solutions in short time-frames to solve urgent problems in reporting calculation impacts
• Consulted for Interpretation and guidance to global stakeholders and Head Office on PRA and EBA rules impacts under Basel III/CRD IV, as well as local rules impacts for other countries in the Group e.g. Hong Kong
• Contribute to the development and implementation of regulatory projects, in particular the Revised Standardised Approach to Credit Risk, SA-CCR, etc.
Consulted for Supporting initiatives including process and business efficiency and improvement of the control environment
Our Ideal Candidate
• Has experience of supporting Finance/Risk/Regulatory Change initiatives and projects
• Has technical aptitude, desktop programming (SAS, Excel) and ability to investigate reasons driving differences between coded tactical solution results and the regulatory reporting rules
• Is able to prepare and analyse financial and regulatory information and report conclusions.
• Is SAS Certified
• (Preferred) Has Prudential Capital Regulatory knowledge - Basel III/CRDIV and familiarity with upcoming change in regulation.
• (Preferred) Has good product knowledge
• (Preferred) SQL, Moody's Fermat/RAY, Hyperion HFM
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.