- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Malware Service Risk and Control Lead
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Malware Service Risk and Control LeadAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Working with key stakeholders (RFO, Service Managers) to ensure that all Malware Protection capabilities/controls are assessed, all risks are identified, agreed, remediation plans created and executed in timely manner.
• Oversees the planning, execution, and management of multi-faceted projects related to compliance, control assurance, risk management, security, and infrastructure/information asset protection.
• Manages and oversees all relevant processes and topics required under the Operational Risk and Information and Cyber Security Risk Frameworks
• Drives / executes the control self-assessment and attestation and ensures identified gaps are remediated
• Drives definition of new controls, metrics, tests in collaboration with the central STS Risk team
• Reviews and acts on the results of the monthly control testing outcome received from the central STS Risk team
• Manages and oversees compliance of malware protection controls relevant under the SWIFT CSCF
• Develops and manages security for all Malware Protection areas across the portfolio
• Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for performing vendor risk assessments to improve overall vendor risk posture.
• Develops security solutions for critical and/or highly complex assignments.
• Leads multiple projects or programs.
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Ensures policies, procedures, standards, and system configurations are documented and tracked
• Monitors the legal and regulatory environment for recent developments and responds to regulatory RFIs as and when needed
• Recommends, manages, and implements required changes to IT risk & security policies and procedures.
• Monitors compliance with security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
• Representing the service metrics to senior leadership level forums on regular basis.
• Regulatory & Business Conduct
Our Ideal Candidate
• Ideally Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Typically requires more years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development, systems administration and over 5 years' experience designing and deploying security solutions.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
• Requires Security Certification(s) (i.e., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.