- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Malware Service Domain Architect
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Malware Service Domain ArchitectAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Define and manage the Malware Protection architecture artefacts and corresponding target state roadmap within the given functional and technical standards in alignment with the Security Architecture Authority and the Malware Protection process landscape defined by the Malware Protection management team.
• Aligns Malware Protection architecture principles with Security Architecture Authority and ensures alignment of the both roadmaps to Security Principles and Architectural Framework. Assesses impact of new requirements and ensures adequate change management and synchronisation between service and function target state.
• Review changes to the Malware Protection service architecture as required by projects or programmes. Actively exchanges knowledge in all matters related to threat led architecture, design, and risk and ensures that the defined architecture and strategy is implemented correctly within the Malware Protection service domain.
• Responsible for the high level architectural design of all solutions within the Malware Protection service in conjunction with the respective Malware Protection service managers for endpoint, network and servers protection and ensures all design patterns are appropriately documented and maintained in the corresponding repositories and these reflect both the current implementation and the intended target view.
• Responsible for the strategic evolution of the capabilities within the Malware Protection service domain in alignment with changing business needs, threat land scape and technical requirements to increase the quality of the selected solutions concerning identify, protect, detect, respond & recovery domains. This also includes topics such as long-term sustainability and convergence of products over time and replacement of existing products.
• Devise the service delivery strategies alongside the service managers and assist the Head of Malware Protection with the preparation and maintenance of the service roadmaps and also assist the respective Product Specialists with the preparation and maintenance of the Malware Protection Product Roadmap.
• Monitor and understand the market and threat landscape and provide inputs of resulting opportunities and risks for the Malware Protection service domain
• Represent the Malware Protection service domain in key service architecture governance forums which include the Technology Standards Council (TSC) and Security Architecture and Capability Authority (SACA) forum.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Minimum 10 years' experience in Banking, Information Security Technology
• Minimum 5-10 years' experience in Malware Protection related Design, Architecture or Engineering with experience leading a team in delivering technology centric customer focused services
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with security related certifications (e.g. SANS GIAC, SABSA, CISSP)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.