- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Malware Security Threat Lead
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Malware Security Threat LeadAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Working in a business environment responds to incident reports issued by User/stakeholders who have encountered suspicious computer behavior.
• Investigate cyber/malware security incidents and threats
• Analyzing any suspected malware incident and validating that malware is the cause
• Interact with senior stakeholders and leadership teams as part of the response efforts
• Improve the detection, escalation, containment and resolution of incident
• Enhance existing incident response methods, tools, and processes
• Collect, assess and catalogue threat indicators
• Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape by monitoring OSINT and related sources
• Scripting whenever required achieving short/long requirements.
• Analyze programs and software using analysis programs to identify threats
• Write alerts to let security personnel know about the latest threats
• Understand tools that identify zero day cyber threats and work to protect from them
• Ability to setup virtualized environments for malware analysis
• Document malware threats and identify procedures to avoid them
• Participate in research and development of malware protection tools
• Help create documentation for corporate security policies
• Assist during noncore business hours during an emergency, critical or large-scale incident
• Fine Tuning and strengthen Security infrastructure
• Expected basic knowledge malware, Key management, Mobile device management
• Analyzing various reports AV/SMS/other security devices to fix the deviation on IN-scope endpoints
• Routine BAU maintenance activities
• Validating external logging on Security Infra
• Routine monitoring of devices health checks
• Handling incidents to meet defined SLA
• Engaged on trouble shooting steps with respect to infrastructure
Our Ideal Candidate
• Experience in security
• Minimum 5 years experience in Information security, SME - Experts in tools (Endpoint security tools like, Antivirus, Email security, webgateways etc)
• Knowledge of SIEM tools
• Strong Knowledge and understanding of endpoint security systems and solutions like, Symantec, Mcafee, TrendMicro etc
• Strong business and technical knowledge to implement strategic solutions.
• Competency in Windows- server and clients operating systems.
• Extensive knowledge in Endpoints, Networks, Operating Systems and Sofware applications
• Extensive knowledge in various platforms like linux, mac, IOS
• Preferred Security certification e.g. SSCP/CISM/CEH/CISSP
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.