- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Malware Security Product Manager
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Malware Security Product ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Manages and continuously enhances the capabilities within Malware Protection service portfolio through roadmap, life-cycle and product strategy management.
• Works with Service Architects and STS Architectural teams to scout for best emerging technologies in the field of Malware Protection.
• Coordinates evaluation of products and recommends products / services to increase Malware Protection capabilities,
• Maintains sourcing and management of internal parties and external vendors for applicable technologies (ensure close-outs, renewals, or extensions are carried out on a timely basis),
• Support Vendor Management and Supply Chain Management in identifying appropriate service requirements and KPIs for negotiation of services and drafting of contracts,
• Ensure all required contractual documentation such as Exit Management Plans, Contingency Plans, etc are maintained for all critical suppliers within the service, to comply to Third Party Risk Management policy.
Our Ideal Candidate
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.