- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Malware Security Engineer
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Malware Security EngineerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Contributes to Malware Protection engineering effort across geographies.
• Serves as a technical authority in all aspects related to Malware Protection.
• Works with Service Architects and STS Architectural teams to scout for best emerging technologies in the field of Malware Protection.
• Manages and continuously enhances the capabilities within Malware Protection service portfolio.
• Develops and tests various Malware Protection technology tools, including but not limited to, endpoint and server protection solutions / HIDS / HIPS / EDR.
• Cooperates with multiple stakeholders within and outside of Security Technology Services.
• Assists in the review and recommends solutions including hardware, software, configuration change(s) that impact security.
• Validates and tests basic security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies.
• Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests.
• Mentor and provide expert advice to staff including engineers, analysts, specialists and others as required
• Assist product manager in performing product evaluations and recommends products/services for managing the Malware Protection product roadmap and strategy.
• Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
Our Ideal Candidate
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
• Cyber security certifications (such as OSCP, OSCE) and / or malware protection product-related certifications are an advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.