Lead Developer/Senior Java Developer- Marcus - Consumer Platform
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives. Why work for the UIM Platform team:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Skills and experience we are looking for:
- A team owning the User Profile Management, Identity, Authentication and Authorization aspects of Consumer Retail Banking products of Goldman Sachs across geographies
- Tech Stack consisting of state of the art Micro service based development frameworks in Java, Spring Boot, Vert.x to name a few. Kafka works as the backbone of the Event driven Micro service architecture and persistence is powered by MongoDB.
- Architecture of back end systems based Domain Driven Design principles.
• Minimum 3 year of relevant professional experience
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
• 3+ years of experience writing Java APIs -
• Strong proficiency in: Distributed systems, Low-latency services, NoSQL and relational databases
• Experience building transactional systems and strong understanding of software architecture
• Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
• Experience in designing solutions involving integration of systems in a distributed architecture
• Comfort with agile operating models Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Spring, Reactive programming
• Experience with AWS and Cloud Native Application development
• Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity