Junior Model Validator
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19027840
AML Independent Validation provides assurance that the Bank's AML models are well controlled and fit for purpose. IV operates independently of the model development departments to ensure the objectivity of the validation process. Main Responsibities:
- Assessment of a model's conceptual soundness
- Statistical analysis of model performance
- Composition of robust validation reports
What we offer:
- Experience in reporting the results of analysis in clear written form, and in presenting the findings. Statistical/data analytical skills - including both calculation and interpretation of
- outcome.Programming and statistical/data analytical skills in at least one of the following: SAS 4GL, R, SQL.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Data Marts/Data Warehouses.
- Very good English language skills.
- At least BA degree in statistics/mathematics/technical science. Degree in economics/banking may be considered if strong analytical skills proved.
- Experience in designing AML detection and monitoring systems will be considered as asset.
- Knowledge of Mantas will be considered as asset
- Excellent opportunity to work in a multi-cultural, dynamic and complex organization
- Chance to work in a global team of experienced statisticians
- Flexible work schedule
- Enhanced visibility to the senior leadership team
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- Great atmosphere in our offices
- Access to unlimited number of trainings