Intelligent Automation and Data Analytics - Associate
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. Job Description
The Finance & Business Management (F&BM) Transformation group within the Office of the CFO (OCFO) partners with Financial Analysis, Treasury and Controllers to build scalable, end-to-end solutions that optimize the use of financial data assets, drive improvement in human capital productivity, advance platform capabilities & efficiency, maximize self-service, and exhibit robust controls while at the same time the F&BM Transformation group develops and manages skills of the future development programs and actively engages colleagues across the organization to upskill to be positioned to evolve solutions over a long-term horizon.
F&BM Transformation collaborates with partners to understand business needs and works with Corporate Technology and self-service technologies to design and build capabilities & apply solutions that elevate the way we provide financial & business information and insights across a range of key deliverables inclusive of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting and capital stress testing, macroeconomic scenario design and execution, and the business development of our financial infrastructure.
As part of Process Automation Center of Excellence within F&BM Transformation, your primary role will be acting your primary role will be leading projects that drive efficiency and reduce manual work through intelligent automation and optimization Job summary
- Become a senior member of development team that builds end-to-end intelligent automation solutions that reduce manual work and drive analytics capabilities
- Build Intelligent Automation solutions thru low code/no code tools
- Lead projects and work streams through project life cycle
- Ensure requirements are captured accurately and solutions are meeting internal client's needs
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of hands on experience using data analytics, intelligent automation and data visualization tools. Preferred toolset: Alteryx, UiPath, Tableau but other tools and programing skills will be advantage e.g. Xceptor, Power BI, Qlik, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega, VBA, R, Python, SQL, web development
- Experience in leading projects and project teams
- Experience in partnering with business and technology to drive strategic projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of best practices in project management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and be an innovation driver
- Preferred degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, IT, Engineering, Computer science or related field
Please note: Our team is looking for enthusiastic, innovative leaders with a strong willingness to learn and capable of thinking outside the box. Our diverse workforce has diverse needs; we leverage flexible work arrangements and business resource groups to foster an inclusive environment. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply." About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer .