Due to growth of our System Integration
business line, we are currently looking for an Integration Enigneer
to join the team. Requirements:
Your future role
- At least 3 years experience in creating and integrating Middleware solutions based on SOA/ESB/Microservices architecture;
- Sound experience with integration platforms, mainly WebMethods, Mulesoft and/or Oracle Fusion;
- Java knowledge as well as SOAP, REST, JMS, JSON, XML;
- Ability to design and implement overall Architecture for Integration Layer Components applying the reusable Integration Patterns;
- Excellent conceptual skills in order to perform problem analysis (understanding requirements and translating to solution designs).
- Strong knowledge on Design patterns, Integration patterns and Architectural patterns is required;
- Implementation of good DevOps practises;
- Practical knowledge of Unix family operational systems and database products (eg. Oracle/SQL);
- Fluent English;
- Ability to Travel.
You will be taking part in large transformation projects for our Clients in the financial sector. Depending on the project you will be preparing technical analysis of the Clients' requirements, designing the architecture and implementing solutions. What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, international business service environment;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Excellent work atmosphere;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
- Competitive salary, including various benefits.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
Deloitte's systems integration specialists can help companies manage the complexity inherent with technology and solve business challenges through the integration of technology - as discrete services or comprehensive solutions. We offer both advisory and implementation services to help companies better manage their technology organizations and portfolio of technology assets.