IT Project Manager
- Very Competitive
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Contract, Full time
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Genpact is hiring for IT Project Manager will provide services to a big investment bank in Warsaw, Poland.
- -Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- -Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- -Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- -Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- -Determine and assess need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- -Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- -Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- -Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- -Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Java tech stack