Human Capital Management | Experienced Hire Recruiter | Vice President | Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
he Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. We commit people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Our people are our greatest asset - we say it often and with good reason. It is only with the determination and dedication of our people that we can serve our clients, generate long-term value for our shareholders and contribute to the broader public. We take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our people the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. We are open to considering requests for flexible working.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account.
The successful candidate will join the Experienced Hire Recruiting team and will be responsible for sourcing and attracting talent into our Engineering Division in Warsaw. They will have responsibility for maintaining and developing key relationships with divisional leadership and will execute the recruitment cycle in close conjunction with key stakeholders from the business, HCM, and global counterparts. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Oversee and lead full life cycle recruiting needs for Engineering in Warsaw
- Partner with senior leaders and hiring managers to identify Engineering needs and develop recruiting strategies
- Manage end-to-end recruitment including direct sourcing and candidate management
- Create and foster relationships with professional organizations to attract and recruit diverse candidates
- Develop external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring industry practices, market intelligence, benchmarking, and talent opportunities
- Manage Recruiting Coordinator(s) and Sourcer(s) on day to day activities and projects
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of information on the recruiting database
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience recruiting for an Engineering/Technology Division in a leading Financial Services business, technology company or an agency specialising in such hires
- Partnering with clients and colleagues: solid communication and relationship management skills; client facing and credible; strong negotiation skills; ability to develop internal and external relationships; ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to build networks quickly
- Project management: good understanding of an end to end recruitment process and the ability to oversee and manage it across multiple supporting teams
- Strong team player: ability to work effectively within and across teams is a must
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Results-orientated: ability to thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment, handling multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Strong project management skills: ability to handle multiple priorities and project plan on a regular basis
- Analytical skills: strong attention to detail, forward thinking, ability to review data analytics and identify emerging trends in global markets
- Commercial awareness: broad knowledge of the financial services industry and local knowledge of Warsaw job market, relevant local policies and practices, competitor intel etc.
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and Firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity