Human Capital Management | Campus Recruiter | VP| Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. We commit people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Our people are our greatest asset - we say it often and with good reason. It is only with the determination and dedication of our people that we can serve our clients, generate long-term value for our shareholders and contribute to the broader public. We take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our people the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. We are open to considering requests for flexible working.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS YOUR IMPACT
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a professional who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs, to join our Graduate Recruiting team based in Warsaw.
The Recruiting team identifies, attracts, and recruits undergraduates and experienced professionals to the firm. The team also manages relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high calibre, diverse and robust candidate pipeline for both campus and experienced hire recruiting. Our graduate recruiting team sources strong and diverse talent for our global internship programme and full-time campus classes through relationship building with key university stakeholders and high-impact campus events. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- End to end project management of key recruitment pipelines in our London and Warsaw offices, including attraction, hiring processes and ongoing candidate management
- Build relationships with key recruiting contacts and senior stakeholders within the business and partnering with them on recruiting strategies and business plans
- Manage and execute on internship programmes throughout the year whilst ensuring an excellent experience for the interns and focus on building a full time talent pipeline
- Provide strategic and innovative solutions on diversity recruiting efforts within the business, partnering with key stakeholders to ensure accountability on progress towards the firm's diversity aspirational goals
- Partner with the business on headcount and business planning to ensure hiring needs are met across business lines
- Manage interview and offer process for candidates applying to internship and graduate programmes in for aligned business and locations. Ensure a consistent, structured process if followed and that interviewers are effectively trained to perform their role
- Project manage, host and attend campus recruiting events across schools in multiple countries as required (e.g. information sessions, workshops, case studies)
- Build relationships at key university career services and student societies to enhance the Goldman Sachs employer brand
- Contribute to regional and global working groups focused on planning and executing Firmwide programmes and events, as well as process improvement ideas
- Monitor and help drive the "sell" process for all candidates post offer
- Keep abreast of trends in recruitment, market intelligence and competitor benchmarking
- Maintain and produce reports analysis key recruitment metric and KPIs
- Acquire expertise in global recruiting technology platforms
- Functional expertise: minimum of 6 years' relevant work experience
- Partnering with clients and colleagues: solid communication and relationship management skills; client facing and credible; strong negotiation skills; ability to develop internal and external relationships; ability to manage diverse stakeholders and to build networks quickly
- Strong analytical skills. Critical analysis, forward thinking; ability to foresee the impact of emerging trends/patterns
- Strong team player: ability to work effectively in a team with all levels
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven and fast paced environment
- Must be fluent in English
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Results-orientated: ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Strong project management skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and project plan on an annual basis
- Commercial awareness: ability to maximise ROI from efforts on campus and maintain focus on annual recruiting priorities
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry; knowledge of campus recruiting a plus
- Occasional travel during campus marketing season required
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and Firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity