Human Capital Management, Continental Europe Business Partner, Associate, Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your client relationship and analytical skills? Do you have a strategic mind-set and the ability to build relationships? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the ability to influence and enable change? If so, we have a role as part of the business partner team which supports Continental Europe. You will help to provide a service to managers at all levels as well as partner with HCM colleagues locally and globally to deliver the whole spectrum of talent management services. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Serve as a key member of the HCM Business Partner team, liaising with local and regional HCM teams and partnering effectively with businesses across Continental Europe as we continue to grow our presence in several countries
- Work with regional and global HCM colleagues to manage talent processes and partner effectively with business leadership on these topics, including: talent reviews, performance feedback, promotions, compensation, and other annual processes
- Collaborate with HCM colleagues across Continental Europe to drive regional projects and key initiatives across the HCM spectrum, including people development committee events and diversity efforts
- Partner with HCM functional groups to ensure effective delivery of recruiting, training, global mobility and employee relation issues
- Support in managing risk effectively and navigating complex employment matters in partnership with Employee Relations and Employment Law Group
- Work with our Reporting and Analytics team and use our on-demand analytics dashboard to deliver meaningful metrics, eg diversity, attrition
- Support local HCM processes, including onboarding and offboarding documentation and reference letters
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Minimum 3 years' HCM experience, preferably including Business Partner experience and gained within Financial Services or comparable industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally connected environment
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build successful relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Being open and sensitive to cultural/global differences
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Highly organized with strong execution, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Experience and/or an interest in HR systems transformation and change management in general
- Problem solving and technical skills with an analytical mind-set, comfortable with data analysis including using Excel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity