Global Markets - Client OnBoarding - Client Due Diligence Ops - Analyst - Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OUR IMPACT
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
We are open to considering requests for flexible working.
Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The CIP Due Diligence team sits within Client OnBoarding (COB) and supports the Know Your Customer processes across a wide range of business areas and products. The Team's primary function is to partner with key stakeholders (Compliance, Business, Client Implementation, Quality Assurance) to onboard new clients with a focus on efficiency, control, and excellent client service. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Undertaking AML checks to ensure adherence to all Compliance policies, procedures and regulatory obligations
- Responding promptly and knowledgeably to queries from clients, the business and other internal departments
- Risk and issue identification and escalation
- Assisting with identifying, defining and enhancing process efficiencies which will benefit COB in EMEA and globally
- Participating in regular meetings with Management, Compliance and Quality Assurance to maintain strong relationships across the board
- Participating in ad hoc onboarding projects as required
- Providing further assistance as may be required within the COB team
- Legal & Compliance experience, awareness of the client onboarding process or KYC/AML and regulations knowledge beneficial
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong problem solving/facilitation abilities
- Mature approach and influential communication skills
- Capable of working to deadlines in a high volume, high-pressure environment while maintaining 100% accuracy and positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change and new challenges
- Arabic/Russian/Hebrew speaker
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved. ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity