- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Financial AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
• Maintain strict financial controls.
• Ensure timely reporting of Group IFRS / Local Financials.
• Supervising recording of transactions in Financial Systems.
• Ensure the integrity of the General Ledger.
• Drive automation and simplification initiatives within Finance.
• Monitoring of budgets, projects, business unit costs.
• Assist CFO / Controller in preparation of presentations.
• Manage adherence to Group Financial Policies.
• Support SC GBS's treasury operations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• 3-5 years of experience as Financial Analyst gained in international company.
• Fluent English and Polish (both verbal and written) are essential.
• Experience in running financial projects.
• Ability to work in matrix international environment.
• Financial service / auditing experience would be an advantage.
• ACCA / local CPA / CIMA would be an advantage.
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.