- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 May 19
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19016261
The Data Scientist will be responsible for collecting, mining and analyzing banking data and solving variety of business challenges via Machine Learning methods. Business scope of subjects includes: Money Laundering detection, enhancing clients' experience through personalized communication and product offer and optimizing usage of marketing channels (web ads, telesales, electronic communication, Bank's website).
The Data Scientist will be a member of the Business Analysis Team in the Decision Management Department and will be working closely with other banking units.
- Developing Machine Learning solutions including propensity models, clustering, Anti Money Laundering detection systems.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analyses referring to a vast spectrum of business challenges.
- Developing/assisting in development of data pipelines.
- Performing production accuracy checks and maintaining models.
- Visualization, presentation of insights and recommendations to business partners.
- Ensuring development and execution of data-driven strategy.
- Preferably economics/IT higher education degree.
- Good written and spoken English knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical skills, solid SQL and basic knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms is a must.
- Good understanding of statistics.
- Knowledge of Python or R.
- 4GL knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Hadoop family (Hive, Spark (including PySpark), Kafka, etc.) will be a strong asset.
- Understanding of banking business.
- Experience in data analysis and modelling.
- Experience in the financial industry not required but is considered an advantage.
- Experience in data engineering not required but is considered an advantage.
What will you get in return
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits