- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Cyber Threat Hunting Expert
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Cyber Threat Hunting ExpertAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Jointly develop and drive the Cyber Threat Hunting maturity improvements across STS, in line with the changing Threat Landscape, Regulatory and Compliance requirements
• Proactive identification of abnormal/malicious activity on the network and advanced cyber threats that evade our security controls, guided by internal and external threat intelligence
• Perform research, attribution and analysis of the cyber threats
• Perform assessment of intent, capability and opportunity to do harm of the threat and how they overlap with controls around the cyber kill chain, while explaining the "Who, What, Where, When, Why and How."
• Develop tools and techiques to identify cyber threats, suspicious/anomalous activity, fileless malware, etc.
• Responsible for participating in threat actor based attribution and investigations, creating new detection methodologies, and provided expert support to incident response and security monitoring functions
• Provide expert analytics investigative support of large scale and complex security incidents, when required
Our Ideal Candidate
• 10 years or more experience in Information and Cyber Security
• Internal & external situational awareness and intelligence-led hunting and analytics experience
• Must understand typical threat actor profiles, the typical indicators associated with those profiles, and be able to synthesize the two to develop innovative techniques to detect threat actor activity
• Must demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors
• Must be able to critically examine an organization and system through the perspective of a threat actor and articulate risk in clear, precise terms
• Strong experience with digitial forensic on host or network from malware perspective, ability to identify anomalous behavior on network or endpoint devices
• Experience with information security tools such as an enterprise SIEM solution, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and security monitoring solutions
• Self-starting, organized, proactive, and requiring minimal management oversight
• Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of tareget audiences.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Informaiton Technology or its equivalent
• Relevant security certifications; CISSP and GCIH or GCIA
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.