Corporate Finance - Finance Reporting Infrastructure Analyst
Finance Reporting Infrastructure Analyst
The Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis (FRRA) team resides within Corporate Finance. The group is responsible for the execution and delivery against the Firm's regulatory reporting requirements to its U.S. regulators. The team has end-to-end responsibility for US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing, including the design, implementation, and oversight of the execution, analysis, control and governance frameworks. Its mandate includes determining the appropriate investment in people, processes and technology to improve the accuracy, completeness and consistency of the Firm's US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing submissions, as well as the implementation of new requirements and guidelines as they are published.
The objectives of the FRRA Team are to provide leadership on all aspects of US regulatory reporting and Firmwide capital stress-testing, including both internal and regulatory requirements Responsibilities:
This position is within the Finance Reporting Infrastructure Team and will be focused on supporting the production processing activities including reconciliations and data validations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting business users of the FRI application with User queries, Issue Resolutions
- Managing client relations, communications and presentations
- Identify and execute process improvements to the existing operating model, tools and procedures
- Interacting with other FRRA and RFT (Risk & Finance Technology) partners
- Act as an interface with Control partners, ensuring compliance with risk and controls policies
- Escalating issues as needed to the appropriate team(s) and management
- Partnering with projects team through the full project life cycles impacting FRI.
This position requires strong interpersonal and partnership skills. The candidate will be required to work with a sense of urgency and be able to balance and prioritize numerous activities. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- 1 to 3 plus years of financial services experience, preferably with Operations and some project management experience; internal JPMorgan experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and Project Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with the ability to present information at varying levels of detail depending on the audience
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to develop, clearly present, and draw conclusions
- Aptitude and desire to learn quickly, be flexible, and think strategically
- Ability to handle numerous deliverables concurrently to deliver high quality results in committed timeframes while being able to adapt to changing priorities
- Client business focused; able to work collaboratively and build strong partnerships with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Overall strong desktop skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Visio, SQL/ other database, Tableau skills would be an advantage
- Strong data analysis skills
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.