Corporate Finance - Data & Platform Analysis - Analyst
Corporate Finance - External Reporting Data & Platform Analysis - Analyst ABOUT J.P. MORGAN GLOBAL FINANCE REGULATORY REPORTING SOLUTIONS
We are a Global, centralized, scalable and sustainable reporting and analytics team in the Finance organization. We focus on Data Integrity, completeness, accuracy and report preparation for the various regulators in each country and provide production oversight to measure progress and continuously improve our end product. WHAT WE OFFER
If you want to make an impact with your work while being supported by smart and motivated colleagues, come find your next opportunity with us. Thanks to our global reach, we can help you get where you want to go. Whether you sharpen your skills or gain something new, you'll have experience that will give you the flexibility to move to another division or country if you choose to. Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. You'll be a part of an extraordinary inclusive culture that draws on and develops the best talent. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support collection and landing of systemic and manual financial data sources into target reporting infrastructure.
- Review and reconcile trade and position level data against firm's general ledger to ensure fit for purpose for regulatory reporting.
- Partner with various corporate and LOB business partners to identify and process reoccurring and ad-hoc data adjustments as necessary.
- Track, maintain and archive issues and queries / results for audit purposes.
- Support front-end user inquiries and escalation of technology issues.
- Identify and facilitate user access and entitlement support.
- Partner with technology to identify & log issues, track implementation of application fixes & enhancements.
- Participate project and change management for release related testing and implementation work.
External Reporting is at the core of Reg reporting function and facilitates interaction with schedule owners, report owners, Line of Business (LOBs such as Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Consumer and Community Banking & Asset Management) and technology partners. As one enhances his/her expertise with data it opens up further opportunities to get into project management, business management and data analytics roles. Outside of the team there is a direct link to product control functions in each LOB, product owners (SME) or report owner roles in Corporate Finance. EDU CATION AND EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- College/University degree in Finance, Economy or Management; CA/CFA/CPA/MBA a plus
- Over 2 years of relevant experience (SSC, financial institutions, banking)
- Regulatory reporting background preferred
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to interact with business partners independently
- Knowledge of regulatory applications will be an advantage (Axiom)
- Candidate should be flexible with shift timing
- Fluent in English
ABOUT J.P. MORGAN CHASE & CO.
- High energy and enthusiasm; pro-active self-starter
- Judgement and integrity
- A team player
- Flexible attitude with a "can-do" approach
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video inte rview powered By HireVue.