Corporate FX Dealer (1,5 year employment contract)
As a Treasury Department we address currency exchange needs of our Corporate Clients on a daily basis. Along with that we keep on searching for innovative ways to promote and distribute our products. We are looking for approachable people with creative attitude and high focus on achieving extraordinary results. About the Team:
We manage a diversified portfolio of Clients by:
About the role:
- Continuously improving our FX Platform - CitiFX Pulse
- Promoting automation of Clients' processes
- Leading efficiency enhancing projects
- Developing new tools and solutions to work smarter not harder
Expect a wide range of challenges and responsibilities. That makes things fun, right?
Your key tasks will include:
- FX sales coverage of Corporate Clients
- Achieve sales, efficiency and automation targets
- Prepare and present marketing materials for internal and external Clients
- Implement new solutions with our Clients
- CitiFX Pulse BAU maintenance
- INNOVATE! Challenge our processes, tools and the way we serve our Clients
Would you describe yourself as a person with:
If this sounds like you and something that would motivate you to get out of bed in the morning let us know! Send your CV and meet us to talk about this opportunity! As an employer we offer:
- Experience in client-facing roles in sales, Client service, negotiations etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- High dose of creativity and interest in latest technology
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written Polish
- Occasion to develop in dynamic and challenging, but still very friendly, work environment
- Opportunity to work in cooperation with qualified Polish and foreign specialists from various areas of the Bank
- Stable full-time employment and attractive salary
- Rich social package (including medical care, fitness card, life insurance, additional pension insurance)
- The role of Corporate FX Dealer is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .