Corporate - HR - Payroll Administrator - Associate
Corporate - HR - Payroll Administrator
Purpose of this role is to assist in the production of Payroll related services for JPMC using an insourced, hosted software for approx 17,500.00 employees.
The main day to day responsibilities within this role is the collection and input of payroll information to the payroll system, checking of payroll outputs, and query resolution.
Additional responsibilities include providing support to the Team Lead and wider team. To assist with ad-hoc/annual activities i.e. year-end activities and any Project requirements. Priorities
- Develop a full understanding of internal payroll procedures
- Develop a full understanding of the insourced, hosted payroll software.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of UK Legislation.
- Gain a full understanding of JPMC variable comp policies (overtime etc)
- Establish working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of complete end to end payroll process through execution of appropriate review, audit and checks
- Resolution of payroll queries within SLA.
- Establish and build relationship with all internal teams and external bodies HMRC, DWP
- Timely follow up on employee overpayments/claims/queries
- HR Data team
- Access HR and Transitions Team
- Compensation and Benefits
- Payroll Accounts / Finance
- At least 5-6 years payroll experience, to include a minimum of 2 years of UK Payroll experience.
- Familiar with the workings of an insourced payroll process.
- SAP / ADP experience preferred
- User of Microsoft office suite - advanced user of Excel is essential.
- Experience in operating in a controls focused environment
- Extremely numerate with basic UK tax and NI calculation knowledge.
- Customer/Client service
- Well-rounded payroll knowledge, UK knowledge would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good attention to detail
- Good investigative and query handling skills
- Good time-management skills
- Positive approach to tackling issues.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Strong customer service skills
- Please note that the successful candidate will be required to attendtraining in the UK.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.