Corporate - HR - HR Service Delivery Operations Officer - Associate
HR Service Delivery Officer - Associate
The Human Resources group designs, implements and manages our firm's policies and programs pertaining to global recruiting, training, staffing, career management, diversity, compensation, benefits and employee relations. Members of this group work side by side with business managers to attract, manage and retain top-quality people.This role forms part of the HR Service Delivery function. Overall Role Objective:
To provide HR operational support and oversight for a number of service delivery functions within the HR department. It is anticipated that, as this is a new function in Warsaw, the scope of the role will continue to evolve as the book of work grows. Some specific responsibilities to include:
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Team Management
- Ensure detailed SOP's are documented for all work streams. Monitor ongoing maintenance to ensure current.
- Develop suitable metrics to provide a relevant overview to Managers
- Ensure compliance with all Firm requirements i.e. GDPR, RCSA, Resiliency planning etc.
- Coach and develop team members
- Ongoing participation in broader project work related to the continued expansion of the HRSD operations function in Warsaw as required.
- Other duties as assigned including providing cover for other processes during absences as required
- Regulatory HR Operations
- Administration of MiFid II requirements provided by HRSD to include:
- PI collection & maintenance for in-scope MiFID employees transaction reporting - (2800+/- globally)
- MiFID annual recertification activity for regulated employees
- Owner of the annual recertification & scorecard process for HRSD
- Manage the conduct review requests from Compliance L&R team for regulated individuals (rehires/ existing hires/grads)
- FADV regulated references provision
- Oversee the HRSD Operations administrator of the following functions:
- Escalation point for the U.K reference request process, coordinating resolution of escalations where needed, partnering with HRBP, GPS, E.R and Referencing team as needed
- Escalation point for the U.K transitions process, coordinating resolution of escalations where needed, partnering with HRBP, GPS, E.R and Transitions team as needed
- Employee benefit administration - UK Eye Care. Own vendor management process
- Oversight of records management & retrieval service for UK employees and HR teams, including service date queries and research of historical evidence.
- "Small Change" scheme administration in partnership with Philanthropy and UK Payroll
- Quarterly U.K. Board pack preparation
- Engagement in HRSD projects and new book of work items, as required
- Back up for other UK HRSD operations teams as and when required, for resiliency purposes
- Owner and oversight of the U.K HRSD Mailbox - supporting resolution of a broad spectrum of queries from both HR partner teams and employees.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in an operational role, preferably within HR administration/services area but specific HR experience is not essential in this operations role, as can be learnt
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a pressurised and deadline driven environment, operating within tight timeframes.
- Ability to build and leverage a strong network of partnerships across multiple locations.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and working level knowledge of Word desired
- Ability to run with a number of tasks concurrently, ensuring that all tasks are seen through to resolution whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy at all times.
- Availability to join induction trainings conducted in Bournemouth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with employees across all levels of the organization in a sensitive manner.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.